Attirecare's unique shoe and accessories Cleaning Solution, which is safe to use on all materials. The Cleaning Solution creates a gentle foam which conditions and cleans everyday stains from all material types. This is a water-based product, with no harsh chemicals, so you can be sure it will not damage or alter the look of your shoes anyway.
- Simply apply a small amount of the solution onto your AC Shoe Brush.
- Dip the brush into a bowl of clean, lukewarm water.
- Start to scrub and clean shoes in a circular motion, creating a foam all over.
- Wipe excess from the area being cleaned with a clean cloth.
- Repeat steps if necessary.
Taking better care of your suede:
- When new, suede shoes should always be sprayed with Attirecare's non-solvent 'the protector' spray, providing an invisible layer on the surface of the suede effectively repelling liquid and stains. Protection should be reapplied every 4-6 months.
- When cleaning suede with any cleaning products, you should proceed with extreme caution as the colour on some dyed suede may run when exposed to liquids.
- Be sure that only natural products are used when cleaning suede, ensuring that the look and feel of the fibres are not altered in any way.
- Use only a premium soft bristled brush which comes complete with all of our cleaning sets, to ensure best results.
- Once cleaned and shoes have been left to air dry.
- You can then revisit the suede with a dry soft brush and begin to buff bringing the suede back to its original state.
Soft Oceanbreeze fragrance
Does not alter the look of the material
Safe to use on all materials
Made in the UK