Many people do not realise that denim jeans should not be washed often, if at all. Attirecare's premium denim wash offers a diverse way of cleaning and conditioning your beloved Denim.
Formulated with selected detergent agents and fresh fragrances designed to not eat away at any cotton fibres, ensuring that a naturally worn-in look is kept on all denim pieces. Antibacterial agents are also included within the formula, ensuring any dirt, bacteria and grime naturally built up throughout the day are eliminated.
Directions for hand wash:
1. Fill a sink full of cold water.
2. Turn your jeans inside out before exposing to water.
3. Leave jeans to soak for at least 45 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water until all denim wash has gone.
5. Hang to air dry.
Directions for machine wash:
1. Turn jeans inside out.
2. Use 2 caps full of Ac’s denim wash.
3. Set to delicate wash.
4. Hang to air dry.
- Leave at least 7 days between washes.
Conditions and cleanses all denim products
Wild cotton fragranced derived from natural oils
Hand or machine washable
No harsh chemicals
Added salts to remove stains
Made in the UK